Home › Not-for-Profits »
Museum of Early Trades & Crafts
Camp for a Day is a great way to get that full camp experience, without the long term commitment! Campers will learn about different aspects of history & participate in a variety of hands-on activities & craft projects based on the Museum’s exhibits. Each camp takes place once a week from 10am to 2pm. Each camp is different & campers may sign-up for as many sessions as they please!
- Tuesday, July 9th, Caleb the Carpenter
- Wednesday, July 17th, The Work of Play, Part I
- Thursday, July 25th, Spinning Tales
- Wednesday, July 31st, Sand, Sea & Shells
- Wednesday, August 7th, The Work of Play, Part II
- Thursday, August 15th, What’s Cookin’?
- Tuesday, August 20st, Bookin’ It
- Wednesday, August 28th, Dolly & Me Tea Party
Members: $25 for any 1 session and $65 for any 3; Non-Members: $30 for any 1 session and $80 for any 3. Appropriate for children ages 7 to 12.
Space is limited. Advance registration required, call 973-377-2982 x12.
Click here for the registration form.
Museum of Early Trades & Crafts 9 Main Street, Madison NJ 07940 www.metc.org
The Museum of Early Trades & Crafts received an operating support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission, a division of the Department of State.