Home › Not-for-Profits »
Boy Scout Troop 7 and 125
Code of Conduct Each Scout in Troop 7 shall practice living by the Scout Oath and Scout Law in every day life, as well as, at all Scouting functions.
The Code Of Conduct is as follows:
- Each Scout will show respect to Adult Leaders, other Scouts, parents, and guests.
- Listen and pay attention to others at all times. Foul language (cursing) will not be tolerated at any time.
- Physical – or – Verbal Abuse of other Scouts is not acceptable.
- Roughhousing, fighting or "threats" to Scouts by other Scouts will not be allowed.
- Each Scout will respect other Scout's property at all times.
- Nothing will be taken or used that belongs to another Scout without that Scout's permission.
- If you break another Scout's property, you will pay for it – if you had permission or not.
- During the meetings the Scouts will not be allowed to leave the meeting areas for any reason, unless an Adult Leader has granted permission, and the proper supervision. This includes leaving w/ a parent.
- The meeting area will be kept neat and left clean including the bathroom area.
- You will wear either the Scout or (Class A or B) uniform at every meeting unless told not to by the Scoutmaster.
- We will strive to work as a TEAM at all times.
Non-compliance with any of the above Code will result in the Scout facing one or more of the following actions:
- One-on-one meeting with Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster or other adult leader.
- Peer to Peer Meeting w/ another Scout Personal meeting with a group of adult leaders.
- Letter of apology prepared by the scout.
- Scout's parent(s) requested to begin attending troop events
- Scout and parent(s) present themselves before the Troop Committee.
Troop 7 maintains a record of Code of Conduct documents that have been signed by each Scout and his parent(s) have indicated that they have read, discussed and understand Troop 7's Code of Conduct and will comply with it to the best of their ability.