Home › Agencies ›Departments »
Madison, NJ 07940 (map)
For billing inquiries, call the Utility Billing Office at 973-593-3045.
The Water Department operates as part of the Public Works Department and is comprised of a Foreman and two Utility Men. Regular duties include:
- Hydrant and water main flushing.
- Hydrant and valve repairs and replacement.
- Pump and well maintenance.
- Meter installation and repair services; curb box and valve installation.
- Water line repairs prior to resurfacing projects.
- Emergency repair.
Please direct all billing concerns to our Utility Billing Department