November 7, 2022 - November 28, 2022
2023 5th-8th Grade Ski Club Registration
Monday, November 7, 2022
2023 Program Information
Who's Eligible: Open to Madison & Harding Residents in Grades 5-8.
The program will run on four Friday evenings in January and February and takes place at Mount Peter Ski Area in Warwick, NY. Lessons and equipment rentals are offered by Mount Peter, and the program welcomes beginner/novice-level participants.
Bus transportation will be provided, but that is dependent on chaperones committing to all 4 weeks. Transportation will be canceled in the event of inadequate chaperone coverage.
Dates: 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3 (Missed time cannot be made up and any fees paid to Mt. Peter cannot be refunded.)
Departure: MHS Auxiliary Parking Lot @ 4 PM
Return: Buses will leave Mt. Peter no later than 9 PM and return to MHS sometime after 10 PM.
- Lessons begin promptly at the 5:00pm start time. Missed class time is not made up or extended. All lessons meet at the base of the mountain in front of Sunrise Lodge.
- Lesson participants may ride lift alone throughout the program. Lessons are a group lesson and are 50 minutes.
- There is no guarantee the lesson participant will have the same instructor each week.
- In the event Mount Peter cancels the program, you will be contacted by your group leader. The program is held during snow, cold, rain, or shine but on occasion cancellations do occur.
- Helmets are recommended for all Mountain School Programs. All rentals are on a first come, first served basis. Every participant is required to have a lift ticket purchased thru this program to use the mountain.
- All rental forms must have a credit card number for a security deposit. If rental is lost, stolen or broken there is up to a $400.00 replacement fee that you will be charged depending on nature of incident.
- Mount Peter does not take responsibility for any person (s). This includes, but is not limited to, using the chairlift and mountain safely. Please make sure participant is aware of all chairlift and mountain safety rules and guidelines which may be viewed on our website. Parents are encouraged to participate in the parent meeting the first day of the program.
- Please make sure participant is aware of all chairlift and mountain safety rules and guidelines which may be viewed on our website.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in the parent meeting the first day of the program.
Mount Peter 22-23 Refund Policy: There are no refunds on the program. During these uncertain times please keep in mind that any purchase made is a risk. Before purchasing this program, please consider the risks involved. Upon payment you agree to the terms above.
- It is vital for the transportation portion of the program that we have an adequate number of volunteer chaperones who can commit to all 4 weeks of the program. If this requirement is not met, transportation will be canceled and participants will be required to provide their own transportation.
- Chaperones ski and ride free of charge. A separate registration link will be provided to chaperones. Children of chaperones ride free, but will need to register for the skiing portion of the program and pay Mt. Peter for any fees incurred.
Please go to the Rosenet link provided to register.