Our new and improved on-line payment system is now available.
Check it out, and register here!
Already registered? Sign in here.
Please keep in mind the following:
- MyGovHub no longer is active, and payments can no longer be made through that platform;
- You should have a copy of your bill in your hand as you will need your full account number to login for the first time;
- The system currently does not have any past invoices in it - these invoices will be uploaded into the system as the routes are billed. By next month, the prior month’s invoices will be populated;
- It is still free for customers to pay using their bank account information;
- Customers who choose to pay with a debit or credit card will pay a convenience fee of $3.95;
Note, there is a maximum for credit card payments of $350.00. If your bill is larger than $350.00 and you wish to pay via debit/credit card, you will have to do multiple transactions and pay multiple convenience fees
The System has a number of new features including:
- Automatic bill pay (you will get a reminder email and an email confirmation after payment);
- Paperless billing - which helps us keep Madison green;
- Recurring scheduled payment option;
- A one-time payment option;
- Pay by text - Register your cell phone and you can get an alert that includes a link to make a one-time payment. If you have registered payment options in the system (debit/credit card or bank account) you can type ‘ok’ and ‘pay’ to authorize the payment by text