File A Complaint

Old Police Street Lights on CornerIf you want to lodge an internal affairs complaint against a Madison Police Officer please utilize the Online Complaint Form.

Or you may contact Captain Joseph M. Longo at 973-593-3008. You may also contact Captain Longo via email, by mail or in person at Police Headquarters.

About Internal Affairs
The establishment of a meaningful internal affairs policy and procedure(s) are of extreme importance to everyone in law enforcement, as well as the citizens that law enforcement personnel are sworn to protect. Citizen confidence in the integrity of a police department is enhanced by the establishment of meaningful and effective complaint resolution procedures.

Click Here to learn more about Internal Affairs Investigations.