The Madison Health Department will again coordinate, in conjunction with our partners at the Bloomfield Health Department, seasonal influenza clinics for the upcoming flu season. There is no fee for the vaccine for residents of the Borough of Madison.
Our flu vaccine is a regular dose, quadrivalent (4 strains of protection) vaccine, appropriate for adults and children. The Madison Health Department does not offer a high dose flu vaccine. Residents age 5 and over can attend our clinics. For options for children younger than 5 please contact your doctor or the Health Department.
|COVID-19 & Flu Vaccination Clinic|
|Thursday, October 27|
12:00 - 5:00pm
|Hartley Dodge Memorial|
50 Kings Road
Important Information for Participants:
- Appointments are required. Appointments can be made online via the links above or by calling the Madison Health Department at 973-593-3079 x1. Help us manage call volume and book online;
- If you are a Medicare participant, please bring your current Medicare card;
- For the protection of everyone, face coverings are required at all times;
- Follow posted signs regarding social distancing and other COVID-19 protocols;
- Wear a short sleeved shirt, if possible;
- To minimize the time you spend at the clinic, complete and print the Flu Vaccine Consent form below and bring it with you to your appointment: