Home › Agencies ›Departments »
Madison, NJ 07940 (map)
This page last updated June 12, 2013.
Please note that all candidates interested in employment with the Borough of Madison must complete a Borough application. Applications are available in the Office of the Borough Clerk, Hartley Dodge Memorial Building, 50 Kings Road, Madison, NJ or by clicking on the following link and printing the application:
Click here for: Borough of Madison Employment Application
(Adobe Acrobat Reader needed to view and print this application)
Please further note:
- Unless otherwise noted, all applications MUST be received by the close of business on the date listed in the job advertisement.
- Completed applications must be mailed or hand-delivered.
- Faxed/emailed applications will not be accepted.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Employment Applications received remain active for 90 days. After 90 days, another Employment Application MUST be completed.
School Crossing Guards
The Borough of Madison is now accepting applications for the position of School Crossing Guard. The position is a part-time position (approximately 10 hours/week) with a salary range of $7.37 to $16.31 per hour. Interested applicants MUST complete a Borough application available in the Borough Clerk’s office, 50 Kings Road, Madison, NJ or on-line at www.rosenet.org then click “Review Employment Opportunities” under “How Do I…” (bottom right) & mail or hand-deliver it to HR Department, Borough of Madison, 50 Kings Road, Madison, NJ 07940. No faxes/emails. Questions regarding the specifics of the position can be directed to Sgt. Joseph Longo, email LongoJ@rosenet.org or phone 973-593-3002. ADA/EOE