Storm Update : 10/31 @ 4:41pm
SSUED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31 @ 5:41PM
- JCPL Staff have been in town all afternoon working with our Utility Department to get our feeder lines re-energized. There is no timetable that we can offer at the moment but they are committed to stay on site unit the job is done.
- Once the feeder is up much work remains in Madison, residents should note that parts of town could be out of power for up to 10 days.
- The Hartley Dodge Building will be open as a charging and warming station until 11pm.
- With that being said, please attempt to limit your travel after 8pm if possible.
- Madison Public Schools are closed for the rest of the week.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Back to Borough Administration